Front of House
The Offices is a new and exciting serviced office company. Our serviced offices offer instant, flexible and easy to utilise office space solutions. They offer ready-made offices fully equipped with furniture, telephone lines, internet access, reception area and kitchen facilities.
The Offices Front of House is responsible for managing the promotion of vacant office suites with the aim to increase centre occupancy, client retention and expansion.
- Responsible maintaining current loyalty and well being and increasing client retention through the delivery of exceptional standards of customer service.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Ensuring maintenance of front of house, general housekeeping, maintaining of standards so there is an outward reflection of professionalism, within an efficient and effective business environment.
- Building relationships with clients and suppliers.
- Supporting the sales process by booking tours and appointments and notifying the Sales team via email.
- Building and maintaining relationships with existing clients.
- Providing a resource, in assisting clients within the centre, to include as applicable; administrative support, showing clients to a meeting room, trouble shooting basic IT and telephony technical issues.
- On hand and contactable in assisting clients as and when needs arise with a flexible and helpful approach, this can sometimes include out of office hours.
- Setting up and clearing meeting rooms.
- Serving as first line support for client concerns, seeking appropriate lines of escalation once the issues and details are determined.
Expanding the Business Responsibilities
- Building and maintaining relationships as applicable with current clients in order to maintain loyalty and trust in the business centre and its provision.
- Working with the Directors to identify ways of improving and maintaining the Centre.
Essential Position Requirements
- Face-to-face customer service experience.
- A friendly, helpful approach at all times.
- Experience of working within a client-facing environment.
- Professional communication skills, both verbal, written and electronic/new media.
- Customer focused approach, with the ability to build long-term relationships.
- Evidence of strong organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise and multi-task.
Pace & Ambition
We are passionate about what we do and this should be expressed within outwardly within the role, by acting promptly with a view to achieve our goals and success.
Dedicated to meeting and where possible exceeding the expectation/requirements, of all customers.
Seizes opportunities to achieve and exceed, in both business and personal objectives.
If you think you fulfil the above, please send your CV to email@example.com.